5 cl gin
10 cl granini pink grapefruit
20 cl tonic
3 strings of cucumber
Some fresh thyme branches
The perfect drink as aperitif, stylish and very easy to do.
- Peel the cucumber over its length & put three strings of cucumber aside
- Take a nice looking glass and add the granini pink grapefruit. If you would not like the pulp inside, use a strainer.
- Add the gin and the tonic as well.
- Roll up each of the three strings of cucumber before adding them to your drink.
- Finish the drink by adding the icecubes & some fresh thyme to it.