1 pink grapefruit
1 spoon agave syrop or honey
1 spoon cane sugar
200 ml granini pink grapefruit
100 ml water
100 ml sparkling water
6 branches of rosemary
Rosemary – pink grapefruit speciality, delicious and fun to make.
- Heat the water & the granini pink grapefruit in a cooking pot.
- Add sugar & agave syrup & stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the rosemary (keep some for decorating as well!) and let it boil on a low heat up to 10 minutes.
- Remove the cooking pot from the stove and let the mixture cool down completely.
- Put it in the fridge until it’s cold.
- Fill up a glasses with ice (crushed or not) & add the cooled down mixture until 4/5th of the glass is full.
- Fill to the top with sparkling water.
- Decorate with fresh rosemary branches & a slice of pink grapefruit.